Properties Available at Edinburg’s North Industrial Park
Why chose Edinburg?
|Lot 1||8 Acres Available|
|Lot 2||1.16 Acres Available|
|Lot 4||13.17 Acres Available|
|Lot 5||3.37 Acres Available|
|Lot 7||6.22 Acres Available|
|Lot 7A||2 Acres Available|
|Lot 9||3.55 Acres Available|
|Lot 10||20 Acres Available|
|Lot 14||8.74 Acres Available|
Why the Edinburg North Industrial Park?
Edinburg’s North Industrial Park (NIP), consisting of approximately 395 acres, is conveniently located with immediate access to I-69 (Hwy 281), making it a prime location for businesses and commercial traffic. Located just north of the city, the park is a designated Opportunity Zone, which provides more incentives to investors, a great return on investment, and savings.
What are the Benefits in an Opportunity Zone?
Investors can realize significant federal tax benefits by way of tax deferral, reduction and elimination.
- A Temporary Deferral: When capital gains from the sale of other assets such as stocks or real estate are invested in an Opportunity Fund, the tax on the capital gain is deferred until the earlier of the disposition of the Opportunity Fund investment or December 31, 2026.
- A Reduction: The original amount of capital gains on which an investor has to pay deferred taxes is reduced by 10% if the Opportunity Fund is held for 5 years and reduced by another 5% if held for 7 years.
- An Exemption: Any capital gains on the Opportunity Fund will be excluded from taxation if the investment is held for at least 10 years.
Invest in Edinburg today!
The Edinburg EDC has approximately 51.25 acres of the park currently available. Businesses located in the park include Santana Textiles, Incorporated, and FedEx. There is plenty of room to grow and the EDC has excellent incentives available.
Possible Incentives Include:
- Waiver of Permitting Fees
- Infrastructure Development
- Lease-Build Program
- Job Creation
- Tax Increment Financing
- County Tax Reimbursement Grant
- Freeport Tax Exemption
- Enterprise Zone Tax Incentive
- Texas Enterprise Fund
- Texas Leverage Fund
- Training Funds